Thursday 25 August 2011

How big is that spot?

So if you read the last few posts, you will know that I have been doing a detox. Its called the Salt Flush and you guessed boy does it flush.....but. apart from that not much else as far as I can tell.

Although I do appear to have a mahousive (that's very big to you and I) spot on my chin which coincided nicely with a networking event that I attended with over 170 people!

Years ago a spot that big on my chin, would have mortified me. It would forced my confidence to drop and left me feeling very insecure and self conscious. I suppose that shows how I have grown as a business coach that I just don't sweat the little stuff anymore.

The fact is if a person does not want to work with me/know me because of a spot that speaks volumes about them not me.

I am far more appreciative of my strengths and far quicker to look over my less than perfect attributes (unless of course they affect others or the success of my life - I'm talking wobbly bits and bad hair days here.)

So the detox could be doing stuff on the inside that I can't see but not convinced. but hey ho, you live and you learn as I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment