Tuesday 20 January 2009

Yes knickers are a requirement every day Sophie.

Funny thing about my daughter. She is so into glittery things, pink, clothes and High School Musical. Already at 5 she knows what she wants to wear and how she wants to wear it. And in all honesty she is very good at co-ordinating her wardrobe. However you can imagine the "fun" that that can cause a Mum.

But she has only just grasped that underwear is most defintely required on a daily basis.

On the day that the picture on the podium was taken. We had arrived and it was only as she went to jump on the bouncy castle that I noticed a cute little bum sticking out. I had laid her clothes out on the bed, I had even been back and checked that everything was on round the right way, etc.

When I asked her why she replied. "I didnt want to wear any knickers" Thank fully on this occasion I had spare jeans in the car. I am not always that lucky. Last year at a bbq I had to borrow my son's boxers (he was not impressed!) for her to wear under her pretty party frock.

This is not a habit that she has got from me. But I may start checking my hubby is wearing underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment